Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
Driver License Application Fees
- Class C
- Class M1/M2 (Motorcycle)
- Noncommercial Class A
- Commercial Class A or B
- Commercial Class C
- Fire Fighter Restricted Noncommercial Class A or B
- Ambulance Driver
- Farm Labor Vehicle
- General Public Paratransit Vehicle (GPPV)
- Hazardous Agricultural Materials/Waste Transportation Verification of Training (HAM)
- School Bus, School Pupil Activity Bus (SPAB), or Youth Bus Driver
- Vehicles for Developmentally Disabled Persons (VDDP)
- Verification of Transit Training (VTT)
- Tow Truck Driver (TTD)
Miscellaneous Driver License
- Copy of a California Driving License/Identification card record
- Reissue Fee Admin Per Se (APS) under 21 years of age (Zero Tolerance law)
- Reissue Fee Admin Per Se (APS) 21 years of age and older
- DUI Reissue Fee
- DUI 2nd Offender Add Court Restriction Fee
- DUI 2nd Offender Remove Court Restriction Fee
- Financial Responsibility Penalty Fee
- Financial Responsibility Reissue Fee
- Administrative Service Fee
- Driver License Family Support Administrative Fee
- Dishonored Check Service Fee
- California Vehicle Code
- Vehicle Salesperson License
- Representative License
- Class C Driving School Instructor License
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Safety Instructor License
- Traffic Violator School Instructor License
- Vehicle Verifier Permit
- DMV field offices accept payment by check, money order, cash or ATM/Debit cards for payment of fees.
In Person at Your Local DMV Office
You can pay by:
- Money order, or
- ATM/Debit cards are now accepted at all DMV offices.
Credit cards are not accepted in DMV offices.
Pay by check or money order.
Internet Transactions/Over the Telephone
Pay with your credit card.
There is no additional fee for using a credit card.
Online Banking Payments
You can pay your DMV fees through online checking. Contact your bank for details. You must provide your bank with the license plate number of your vehicle.