In order to process
your renewal, you must:
- Be the person named on the renewal notice
- Not have a change of address
- Have a renewal notice with the Renewal Identification Number (RIN)
- Have your social security number available
IMPORTANT: If you change your address using the online change of address process, you cannot use the driver license renewal by Internet process.
For an e-Check payment you will
need one of your checks to obtain
the bank routing number and account number. When entering your account number do not include the check number.
Business checks, credit card checks or deposit slips are not acceptable for e-Checking.
Or one of the following credit cards.
No additional fee
is charged for renewing your driver license online.
Renewing your driver license involves these
- Enter Driver License, Renewal Identification Number, and
- Read and acknowledge the medical information, disclosures,
- Select payment option and enter your payment information
- Read and acknowledge e-Checking agreement (if applicable).
- Receive confirmation of your transaction.
NOTE: If you are using version 4 of either Netscape Navigator
or Netscape Communicator, you may not be able to print the
confirmation page. We strongly suggest you upgrade from
version 4 to a newer version or use a different browser
to complete this transaction. You can find upgrade information here.