Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
Sample Class C Drivers Written Test - #1
1. You may drive off of the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
Under no circumstances.
2. You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the tracks in one direction. The speed limit is:
3. When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
4. When merging onto the freeway you should be driving:
At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
5. When driving in fog you should use your:
6. A white painted curb means:
Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
7. A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
8. California's "Basic Speed Law" says:
You should never drive faster than is safe for current conditions.
9. You just sold your vehicle. You must notify the DMV within _____ days.
10. To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______________.
10 to 15 seconds