1. You may drive off of the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
2. You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the tracks in one direction. The speed limit is:
3. When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street.
4. When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
5. When driving in fog, you should use your:
6. A white painted curb means:
7. A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
8. California's "Basic Speed Law" says:
9. You just sold your vehicle. You must notify the DMV within ___ days.
10. To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about ______________.
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Acrobat Reader enables you to view and print PDF files.
To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required.