1. You may not park your vehicle:
2. You must notify the DMV within 5 days if you:
3. Two sets of solid, double, yellow lines that are two or more feet apart:
4. You want to make a right turn at an upcoming intersection. You should slow down and:
5. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 MPH. The traffic is traveling at 70 MPH. You may legally drive:
6. It is illegal to park your vehicle:
7. The safest precaution that you can take regarding the use of cellular phones and driving is:
8. If you have a green light, but traffic is blocking the intersection, you should:
9. You are getting ready to make a right turn. You should:
10. You must obey instructions from school crossing guards:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Acrobat Reader enables you to view and print PDF files.
To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required.