Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
Sample Class C Drivers Written Test - #4
1. It is a very windy day. You are driving and a dust storm blows across the freeway reducing your visibility. You should drive slower and turn on your:
2. If you plan to pass another vehicle, you should:
Not assume the other driver will make space for you to return to your lane
3. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 mph. Most of the other vehicles are driving 70 mph or faster. You may legally drive:
No faster than 65 mph.
4. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will:
Increase your chances of an accident.
5. Which of these vehicles must always stop before crossing railroad tracks?
Tank trucks marked with hazardous materials placards.
6. You are driving on a one-way street. You may turn left onto another one-way street only if:
Traffic on the street moves to the left.
7. A large truck is ahead of you and is turning right onto a street with two lanes in each direction. The truck:
May have to swing wide to complete the right turn.
8. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to:
Your side of the road is a broken line.
9. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always:
Look to the sides of your vehicle to see what is coming.
10. You drive defensively when you:
Keep your eyes moving to look for possible hazards