1. It is a very windy day. You are driving and a dust storm blows across the freeway reducing your visibility. You should drive slower and turn on your:
2. If you plan to pass another vehicle, you should:
3. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 mph. Most of the other vehicles are driving 70 mph or faster. You may legally drive:
4. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will:
5. Which of these vehicles must always stop before crossing railroad tracks?
6. You are driving on a one-way street. You may turn left onto another one-way street only if:
7. A large truck is ahead of you and is turning right onto a street with two lanes in each direction. The truck:
8. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to:
9. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always:
10. You drive defensively when you:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Acrobat Reader enables you to view and print PDF files.
To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required.