1. You are driving on the freeway. The vehicle in front of you is a large truck. You should drive:
2. All of the following practices are dangerous to do while driving. Which of these is also illegal?
3. Always stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
4. When you tailgate other drivers (drive close to their rear bumper):
5. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
6. You see a signal person at a road construction site ahead. You should obey his or her instructions:
7. When can you drive in a bike lane?
8. You see a flashing yellow traffic signal at an upcoming intersection. The flashing yellow light means:
9. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:
10. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Acrobat Reader enables you to view and print PDF files.
To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required.